Standard Business Terms and customer information
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts you make with us as the provider (Marcel Prast & Julia Tärrer GbR) via the website www.julesmar-boutique.com/. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own terms and conditions, where applicable, contradicted.
(2) A customer within the meaning of the following rules is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can not be attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity. A business is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods .
(2) As soon as the respective product is posted on our website, we are submitting a binding offer to conclude a contract for the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The purchasing goods intended are stored in the "shopping cart". Using the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order data will be displayed as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Instant transfer) as a payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or forwarded to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be shown the order data as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been directed back to our online shop.
Before submitting the order, you have the option to check the information in the order overview again, to change it (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the order.
By submitting the order via the appropriate button ("buy" or similar designation) you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail, usually automated. You therefore have to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that no SPAM filters prevent this.
§ 3 Special agreements for offered payment methods
(1) Payment via Klarna
In collaboration with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is made to Klarna:
- Bill: The payment period is 30 days from dispatch of the goods / tickets / or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. The complete billing conditions for the countries in which this payment method is available are: Germany.
Instant bank transfer: Available in Germany. Your account will be debited immediately after you have placed your order.
You can find more information about Klarna here. You can find the Klarna app here.
§ 4 Right of Retention, Retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention, in so far as it concerns claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(3) If you are a business, the following also applies:
a) We reserve the ownership of the goods until complete settlement of all claims arising from the current business relationship. Before the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, a pledge or security transfer is not permitted.
b) You can resell the goods in the proper course of business. In this case, you will assign to us all claims for the amount of the invoice total that you accrue from the resale and we will accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. However, if you do not properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) In the case of combination and mixing of the reserved goods, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in proportion of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is our responsibility.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) There are statutory liability for defects.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon delivery and to notify us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) Insofar as a feature of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to have been agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
(4) As far as you are an business, deviating from the above warranty regulations applies:
a) Only our own information and the manufacturer's product description are deemed to be agreed as the quality of the goods, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we guarantee, at our option, either repair or subsequent delivery. If the elimination of the defect fails, you can either request a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract. The rectification of defects is deemed to have failed after an unsuccessful second attempt, unless something else arises, in particular from the type of goods or the defect or other circumstances. In the event of repairs, we do not have to bear the increased costs that arise from the shipment of the goods to a location other than the place of performance, provided that the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from date of delivery. The reduction in time does not apply:
- culpably caused damages for injury to life, limb or health and for intentional or grossly negligent other damages;
- as far as we maliciously concealed the defect or have given a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- for items that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and have caused its deficiency;
- with statutory recourse claims that you have against us in connection with rights to defects.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1) German law applies. For customers, this choice of law applies only to the extent that this does not remove the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's residence (benefit-of-a-doubt principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention explicitly do not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of the seller
Marcel Prast & Julia Tärrer GbR
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are made in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, treaty text storage
3.1. Contract language is German .
3.2. We do not save the complete text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the print function of the browser. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
4. Codes of Conduct
4.1. We have submitted to the buyer's seal quality criteria of the Händlerbund Management AG, which can be viewed at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/
5. Essential characteristics of the good or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
6. Price and payment methods
6.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and you must bear the additional costs, unless free delivery has been promised.
6.3. If the delivery is to countries outside the European Union, there may be other costs, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
6.4. Costs of money transfer incurred (Bank transfer or exchange rate fees) are to be borne by you in cases in which the delivery takes place in an EU member state, but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
6.5. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.6. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment entitlements under the contract are immediately due for payment.
7. Delivery terms
7.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment will only be transferred to you upon transfer of the goods, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a carrier not designated by the business or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
Are you a business, supply and shipment is at your risk.
8. Statutory warranty rights
The liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" regulation in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information has been prepared by the specialist on IT law attorneys of the Händlerbund and are permanently checked for legal compliance. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and liable in the event of warnings. More information can be found at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/
last update: 01.01.2022